Thursday, September 21, 2017

Elegant Designs with Mixed Media Stamps!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. Though my experience and knowledge in Mixed media is limited but I am always attracted towards these stamps and look for ways in which I can use them on CAS cards, before I actually start to use them for Mixed media projects... Perhaps someday I will get there ;) So for this spotlight I have used the stamps as a part of my CAS elegant designs :)


Here is what I created...
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent layers and such elegant designs Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Deepti! I like the clusters of prettiness and metallics on them both!

    ReplyDelete