Friday, September 1, 2017

Guest Designer at Paru's Card Making Challenge!

Hello everyone, I am excited to be a part of Paru's Card making challenge for the second time. She was kind enough to invite me again :) Thank you so much Paru. The challenge for the month of September is "RAINBOW", I think rainbow is most likely one of our favorite challenge :) We all love colors.
I am also sponsoring this challenge and the winner gets a stamp set, I illustrated for my stamp line Dee's Artsy Impressions. The set is inspired by rainbows and is called "Kathryn's Rainbow" So if you wish to win this set and want to have some colorful fun, play along the challenge. The challenge runs for a month, so you will have plenty of time to play along :) Click HERE
Here is the look into my stamp set...
preview-KathrynsRainbow

Now let me show you the card and the tag I made :)
I had so much fun. Lately, my love for inking is back and that led me to make the rainbow backgrounds for these. To make these I drew some diagonal lines using a ruler and the masked off and inked the stripes in rainbow colors on both the card panel and the tag. Did some water splatters on top. Next I stamped, fuzzy cut and colored the images and put those together on the base. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and added some clear sequins.

Here is a closeup into each of these..


I want to thank Paru again for having me over :) I hope you will play along and have fun ! Click HERE for more details 
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

6 comments:

  1. She is so wonderful and looks very happy on that fab rainbow background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another successful design, Deepti! I love your rainbow backgrounds and how you colored your really cute images! Fabulous card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on guesting Deepti, awesome card and tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your design and thats a lovely inspiration ! Its always a pleasure dropping in at your blog !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! and thanks for adorable inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete