Tuesday, April 2, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - April 2nd 2019

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! As you might know we are celebrating "Spring Fling 12 Days of Giveaway event". So the inspiration team is also creating Spring themed projects. For my card I am showcasing The Bee's Knees Stamps.

All throughout April, products in the Spring Fling section of the store will be 25% off instantly + Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get up to 45% off

Let me show you my first Inspiration card for April 2019...
I loved the layered stamps designed by Shirley, it is simply fun to put these together. So for this one I stamped the leaves in some pastel tones. For the sentiment I used die cut frames. To add more interest I added twine and wood veneer hearts. I have used Layered LeavesFaerie Door and Pierced Curly Frames/Tags Nesting Dies

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. I love these whimsical leaves! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ink colors around the stamped leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors you've used Deepti and the addition of the nature elements. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous celebration of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your non-traditional leaf colors and your multi stamping for with the solid and lined stamps for your background. Wonderful sentiment tag too. TFS my friend. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite card and I love your leaf stamps in pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete