Friday, April 26, 2019

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Bloomdala Bliss and Ethnic India!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today, I am playing with the newest stamp club set "Bloomdala Bliss" When I saw this stamp first thing that occurred to me was my ethnic Indian sarees. So, I went with that same idea and tried to capture the bright colors and gold in the sarees. I even have sarees in these two shades :) Let me show you...



I have used  "Bloomdala Bliss"  , Stitched Snow Hills Dies 

preview-BloomdalaBliss  CUTplorationsStitchedSnowHillsdies-preview

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. These look so pretty and regal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors in combination with the gold embossing and craft cardstock! Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete