Friday, June 14, 2013

JOY...

This is another card for today, I just can't stop myself from creating a card after card... LOL. This card is inspired by the Case Study challenge #145 - MUSE card from talented Lisa Sprangler, Love her cards and the colors from the Color Q challenge #193.

To make this card, I first made the background using 2 different stamps, bigger medallion like stamp is from My mind's Eye - Indie Chic and the little flower like stamp is from Studio G  i-clear stamps. Rest of the elements were die cut. The red die cut was stamped ( which is not clearly visible as was stamped with red ink and green die cut was embossed. Finally rose embellishments and JOY metal sentiment was added.

The challenges for which I am playing this card are -


Hope you like my card :)

Supplies used -
Ink - Memento Dew drop Dye ink
Stamps - My mind's Eye - Indie Chic and the little flower like stamp is from Studio G  i-clear stamps
Dies - Sizzix circle die, Nestabilites scalloped circle die
Embellishments - Rose from Artwrap.com, Ribbon from Darice crafts

7 comments:

  1. Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, deepti... once, again, you combined all the challenges flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Deepti, a joyous card you have ceated! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background Deepti...I thought you'd used a really pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a "joy" this is! I love the way you've used Lisa's layout and made the card your own :) Thanks for playing with us over at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the inked edges! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card - so simple and so cute. So cute - thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete