Friday, December 12, 2014

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Patterned paper n Sugar rush!

This is my second post for the day, please click HERE for my CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - Christmas! post

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my Seventh spotlight feature and I am excited as always :) I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing a fun n trendy card.

So, here's a look into the finished card ..
I have used the Stamp set Sugar Rush
stmp1083.jpeg 


Please head over to the STAMPlorations blog for a photo tutorial on this card. I am sharing this card at The Card Concept #25 - Silent Night Neutrals and Cure for Monday Blues #36
 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

23 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you are making my mouth water LOL! Even though paper is not as yummy it looks real with the bakery paper. FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Deepti!! I love how you've made your background and the "wrapper" for your macaroons!! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking all the way around! Love the woodgrain!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my how totally clever.. what a fun card.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card was super cute. I left some loving on the STAMPlorations blog but had to stop by here to say AWESOME work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crumpled tissue paper. Get outta town. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Deepti! Those pastries look good enough to eat, and I love how they pop against the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful and those cookies look so so yummy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to eat those macaroons up! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful fun card! It looks so good I could eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo sweet Deepti, love the 'wrapper' behind the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun card, deepti... those cookies look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will bring a smile to someone--great card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, this makes my mouth water for a donut!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute...love the yummy cookies! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Deepti! Looks good enough to eat! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that stack of macarons, absolutely delicious, and the woodgrain panel sets them off so well! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that donuts in a row
    cooooll...fun and clever
    and love that wood background and that paper wrap like the cover of the donuts
    CLEVER CARD!!

    ReplyDelete