Thursday, March 12, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps March Release Day - 1

Hello friends! Its a new release time at CAS-ual Friday's and I am super excited about this release as the stamps are oh my my!! so very amazing. Today we are releasing the Stamp set "Happy Mail" and coordinating "Mail box Fri-dies", a set with a fabulous mail box image, awesome sentiments and gorgeous font. You will love it.
So here are my cards...this time I ended up creating three cards :) My first card is all stamping and water coloring to build the spring scene.
To make this card, I stamped the mail box in distress inks, and went over with a water brush to spread the colors. Then I water colored the background, stamped some greenery using CAS-ual Friday's Casual Comfort stamp set. I also did some masking to stamp the envelops inside the mail box. I am sharing this at Stamping Royalty #270 - Water color

For my second card, I went only with the envelop to create this..

To make this, I created 3 masks for the envelop, Then I masked and stamped the emvelops starting from the base and upwards. Next I fuzzy cut these along the edges. I colored them in pastels using Spectrum Noir markers. On the card base, I adhered a patterned paper and stamped the flag of the mail box that will serve to hold my sentiment banner. I added the envelop piece with some foam tape to finish the card.

I couldn't resist creating a third card which is a Christmas card after seeing the mail box, after all Mailbox is important as we get all the happy mail in it LOL. So here's my card...
To make this card, I took a white card stock panel, and used a stencil to create the background with some distress inks. I colored the tree with water colors. Then I stamped and die cut the mail box. dis some masking and stamping to fill in my mail box with some envelops and gift box for which I used the Merry Kiss-mas set. I colored it all and stamped the sentiment to finish my card.

There are some amazing cards created by the Design team to check out by clicking HERE. I will be back tomorrow with a couple of cards showcasing yet another fabulous stamp set and die :) Stay tuned!!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

16 comments:

  1. Nice set of cards Deepti, I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you did with this set Deepti!
    a MUST have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards Deepti !! I love how you use stamps on your cards with pps and build a scene .Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Deepti, you have rocked this stamp set. Your cards are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely samples~ The stcked envies look so fun [happy mail] and that first one with the vivid color is gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are spectacular Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee you really made that mailbox come to life--fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody loves happy mail and these cards make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable scene & super happy creative card, but the Christmas card is my favorite! Wonderful creations, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful showcase of the new stamp release Deepti! Especially love the watercoloured versions. :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three fabulous cards! I especially like the backgrounds you created for the first and third cards. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really LOVE how you played with this set, Deepti! So many fabulous techniques and beautiful water coloring! Gorgeous scene on the first one, but I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so super cute, Deepti ... those mail box scenes are just fabulous! The one that had me really smiling was the second one with the delicious colours and wonderful sentiment ... we both published 'pile of envelopes' DT cards on Thursday ... how fun ... great minds!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Cards! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply wow. Such diff cards from the same set...... super creative.

    ReplyDelete