Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and STAMPlorations 2017

Yep! It's time for yet another Coffee Lovers Hop :) I am sure you know what it is, if not then do check the Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog for a load of information on the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for 2017. This event was master minded by the awesome Amy Tsuruta and it has been such a huge success :)
Image may contain: text
Today I am joining this awesome hop along with STAMPlorations and my teamies showcasing some of the new Coffee related products :) I am a little extra happy coz we are also showcasing one of my newest set Rise and Grind and a phrase die to go with it :)

Let me show you the cards I created with my set...
This card is simple focusing mainly on the image. I did some noline coloring using my Prisma Color Pencils for this one. The sentiment is a phrase die It's a brew-tiful day

I am sharing this at Addicted to Stamps and More #234 - CAS, Word Art Wednesday #274-275 - Anything Goes and Stamping Royalty #365 - Spring

For this card I did my favorite water coloring usinf Gansai Tambi Watercolors. I heat embossed the image in gold and to add interest I did some damask stamping in gold and tone on tone :) I have used the Distressed Damask Background for this one :)

I had so much fun making these, don't forget to head on over to STAMP blog, HERE for loads of inspiration and prizes. Also, don't forget to link your creations at the Coffee Lovers Hop for even more prizes :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

33 comments:

  1. I love the elegant simplicity of your cards! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both versions, different styles but both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coloring is great.
    Love the cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are terrific! I'm amazed at the shading of your first cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gorgeousness! These are both so very beautiful! I love your coloring and watercoloring! Stunning cards my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that big ole cup of coffee. Both of your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "rise and grind" sentiment and you beautiful coloring ! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are so gorgeous! Lovely set & die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful shading on a cup, both are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very elegant card!!! also adore the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS on your newest stamps and dies, Deepti! Your coffee cup is so pretty and I love the font on your sentiment! You never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards you have made for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL love the sentiments! Great cards, love the styles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful coffee cup design and I love how you used it on both of your cards. Wonderful sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two delicious cards and beautiful colored.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both of these! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the use of colors and textures on your card! It has an elegant earthy feeling to it, rustic, yet modern!! Splendid!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love the two cards, especially the no line coloring! Thanks for sharing you pretty designs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! Love the CUP!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both are beautiful! Love your coloring on the cups

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the mug, and the colors on the first card are soo pretty and well combined! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete