Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop and STAMPloratiosn Inspiration!

Today's post is special because I get to be a part of very sweet hop "Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop", this hop is organized by awesome Lori of Caffeinated Creativity to welcome Lesley Croghan's first baby, a little girl. Just last year I became a mother for the first time and I am so excited to Lesley :) I have been fortunate to have worked in one of the Lesley's challenge Blog Fusion Card Challenge, she is so awesome :)
I wish Croghan family a wonderful life with their little one :) It's gonna be amazing!!
No automatic alt text available.
Let me show you the card I created for Little Ms Croghan :)
Hope Lesley would like it :)

Since I am always short of time I thought I would combine STAMPlorations Inspiration post with this one :) We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we will showcase cards using Shery Russ Designs

From March 28 to April 3, all SRD stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + 1 SRD stamp set (Big Greetings) is 20% off (no coupon needed)

To make this card, I diecut a rectangular stitched panel from kraft card stock. I heat embossed the carriage in white embossing powder, pencil colored it with some grey and fuzzy cut it. I also diecut some flowers using a pink patterned paper. To finish the card I assembled it all together and added some white sequins. I have used Heaven Sent , Trendy Spring Blooms diesCrazy Double Running stitch Rectangles nesting Dies and Prisma Color Pencils :)
Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

12 comments:

  1. this is so sweet Deepti, love the kraft base and the layering of the dies-thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the sis darling Deepti! Lesley will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little baby card! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty! I like the die cut stitching and the neutral color palette.

    Thanks for joining us for our "You've Got Me in Stitches" challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello deepti! this is adorable, luv the kraft and pink and white! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card, Deepti! I love how you featured the Pram, and that you chose pink for your foliage...so sweet, and perfect for a baby girl! I'm sure Lesley is going to love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet take on the sketch, Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one sweet card, Deepti! Thank you so much! xo love those die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet.
    Simple but so cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little baby card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete