Tuesday, December 12, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration - December 12th 2017

We are back with STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! This week we can work with the stamps of our choice and I am using my designs Dee's Artsy Impressions

From December 1 to 31, all stamps, stencils, and dies (except for products in the New Release and Retiring categories) are 30% off with code  HOLIDAY2017 (good for 1 time use only and cannot be combined with other codes). With my 20% STAMPGIRLDEEPTI discount code, you can purchase all other products and this code can be used as many times as they wish.

Let me show you my  second Inspiration card for December 2017...
To make this card I die cut a watercolor card stock panel and stamped the images with a light Distress ink to do some no line water coloring. I have used Just Because stamp set, For the Birds (for sentiment) and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies. Water coloring was done using Gansai Tambi Water colors.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. You continually knock my socks off Deepti, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful stamp set, Deepti! I love your background and how you did no-line watercoloring on the gorgeous images on this card...I think you're created such a dramatic effect! I must say, you have really mastered the Gansai Tambi watercolors :)

    ReplyDelete