Thursday, December 7, 2017

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Die cutting!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. I am playing with a few coordinating dies from Stamp Club sets. My focus is on die cutting


Here is what I created...

I have used FeatheryFeathery Dies, and For the Birds DiesTrendy Spring Bloom Dies and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies. Patterned paper is Pink Paislee C'Est La Vie 
preview-Feathery  preview-trendyspringbloomsdies preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle
preview-FeatherydiesFortheBirdscoordinatingdies-preview

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over and say ... WOW! I love this Deepti! A simply brilliant design superbly executed ... just brilliant!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feathers behind the vellum, what a great look! This is pretty Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how beautiful this is, Deepti! Such a clever design with this lovely bird and all those fabulous feathers!

    ReplyDelete