Thursday, July 5, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shery!

Yay! Its Shery's Birthday and we have put together a lovely little surprise for her. I hope she enjoys it. Wish you a very Happy birthday Shery, hope you day is awesome and year ahead amazing! Lots of love and hugs to you.

Here is my card for you :) I channeled my inner Shery to make this card. Used a lot of mixed media/ grunge stamps just like she does. 
I took a panel and stamped some mixed media splatter stamp. And I topped it up with some gold ink by stamping another mixed media stamp. For my cupcake topping I used some brush stroke stamps and die cut it. To finish I added the sentiment and hearts.

I am kind of happy that I used all grunge stamps for this one. Products used are -
Mixed Media Elements, Scribbly Splattery Grunge, Birthday Bash, Cupcake Builder #2 and Clustered Hearts Die

Love you loads Shery! Thank you Maria and Terri for putting it all together.

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. this is grunge perfect, Dee! i'm blown away by the cards that you all made. incredibly thankful to you ladies. you sure know how to make this girl feel special :o) love ya loads too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute, love how the cupcake matches the background!

    ReplyDelete