Friday, July 20, 2018

STAMPlorations Summer Release 2018 - Day 5

The STAMPlorations Summer Release - Day 5 is here and I can't believe we have come to the end of this lovely release but actually we just don't stop creating... so you will keep seeing more of my cards using the new and not so new products :) So today we are showcasing four new word dies.
Any release is not complete without the prizes, so here's what you get for commenting...
Prizes: 
- ONE winner of $25 GC 
- ONE winner of her choice of (1) stamp set and (1) word die from the new release

Commenting is from July 16 to July 23. Must comment on ALL the stamp release posts on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs to qualify for the prizes

I love the font of these dies and I guess we all need these words in our stash :) Check out the team HERE and be amazed :) Let me show you the dies and the cards I created.
 
 


Here are my cards...

For this one I took a white card stock inked the flowers (using ARTplorations Peony Number Two ) with Distress inks, I then die cut the Brilliant word and inlaid it back into the panel. To finish I added a vellum butterfly. I have used Flutter Zen - 2

For my second card I did some alcohol inking and die cut the butterfly and the Fantastic word with it. I also die cut butterflies from black card stock and stuck those on black. To finish I added the focal pieces :) I have used Flutter Zen - 2
Hope you liked my cards! Thank you so much for stopping  by and leaving me a comment.

PS All stamps (including new release) are 10% off automatically and if you use my code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI for an extra 20% off

24 comments:

  1. I do so enjoy your inspirational creations Deepti. Your cards are always unique and so very beautiful with clever and creative layouts, techniques and ideas. I always go away from your blog with a huge amount of inspiration.....again today x. Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards. Great colors, design and with the adding of the word dies very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards.
    Love the beautiful butterfly on the black.
    The big flowers with the vellum butterfly
    is wonderful. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did that first card with the colors and die -- the second are is amazingly bright with that awesome butterfly background on black and lovely as well TFS Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous use of colors!!! Beautiful cards!!! Love the black one! It's so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! But that black background with the orange,red, yellow on the front is positivity gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the techniques you used on both of your fabulous cards.
    The new word dies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pretty flowers and your fancy butterfly! These are pretty cards Deepti. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning projects. I love the colors you chose and that vellum butterfly awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards! Love the black!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are so beautiful Deepti, I love how those colours pop on the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love your style Deepti ..... the colours look amazing, especially on the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, Deepti, each day your cards are even more beautiful than the day before! I'm not ashamed to admit it - I'm a huge fan of your work! These are gorgeous! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOODNESS! what AMAZING standout cards! I especially love the second card where you have the BEAUTIFUL blend of colors for the die cut word Fabulous and also the butterfly on top of the black paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I love how you used the die cut words! The dramatic look against a black background is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The artistic flair on your cards always amazes me Depth - Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. In awe over this stunning duo, Deepti! The peony is lovely; the black-on-black butterflies, paired with the pop of colour butterfly and die cut, absolutely swoon-inducing! WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fabulous - the butterfly and fab sentiment on the black are wonderfully striking! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really beautiful cards Deepti! I especially love the butterfly card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are lovely CAS cards!
    That black one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards -- I especially like the second one with that bold butterfly layered against the black background!

    ReplyDelete