Friday, November 2, 2018

Guest Designing for Paru's Card Making Challenge - November 2018

Hello everyone, I am excited to be a part of Paru's Card making challenge for the third time. She was kind enough to invite me again :) Thank you so much Paru. The challenge for the month of November is "THANK YOU" 
I am also sponsoring this challenge and the winner of the Guest Design Spot gets one of the stamp set, I illustrated for my stamp line Dee's Artsy Impressions. The challenge runs for a month, so you will have plenty of time to play along :) Click HERE
Now let me show you the card I made :)
Those of you who know me know that I love water coloring. So for this one I used Thankful & Blessed stamp set, stamped the images by masking on water color card stock in a light ink and water colored these :) I then layered this on text patterned paper. To finish I added the sentiment strip in black. For water coloring I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors.

I want to thank Paru for having me over :) I hope you will play along and have fun ! Click HERE for more details 
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. You do love to watercolour and I LoVe to see what you create because it is always inspiring and I am never disappointed either.

    ReplyDelete