Friday, November 9, 2018

Spellbinders - Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club Kit

Hello friends! Did you hear Spellbinders have the added a new Club Kit of the month "Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month" This month's Christmas Village Vignette Frame Die Set is perfect for making holiday themed cards, scrapbook pages, and more. 

I am so happy to share some of the projects I made using this kit. The dies are awesome and cut beautifully. I also love the little dies included to build an entire scene. For my cards, I made two sets one with traditional Christmas colors and another with more muted/ soft tones :) I had so much fun and this definitely added to my Holiday card making collection :)

Let me show what I created...
For this set, I cut out card base to match the frames :) I went with red and cream shades of card stock to cut all the layers. To add some more interest, I added a layer of patterned paper in similar color tones :)

Here is a closeup and a closeup into each card...





I was so fascinated by these dies that I decided to create one more set :)
Now my second of cards... I followed the same process of layering, only here I layered them on a card base. I like these muted tones... kind of reminds me of snow :)

A lots of layering and interchanged colors for the two designs :) Here are a few more clicks...



I had fun creating, hope you like these :)
This is the kit I used and you can find all the details about it HERE.
Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Membership
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. These are all so amazingly beautiful Deepti, love your choices of colour combos and the 'antique'ish style that you created them in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What STUNNING cards. I NEED these dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepti, these are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the traditional look you have here and the cards are just amazing looking for the holidays! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A SUPER JOB! You had me a minute there with that little stray deer! LOL I was WONDERING WHERE you got it, but it IS part of Santa's Reindeer! LOL SUPERBLY DONE in BOTH COLORS!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete