Tuesday, May 14, 2019

STAMPlorations Clear Stickers [New Product]

Hello friends! I'm excited to share my creations using the new product line from STAMPlorations, the CLEAR STICKERS! STAMPlorations Clear Stickers are laser printed on 100% transparent and high-gloss polyester material with a permanent adhesive. The stickers also have a waterproof top coat, making them smear- and smudge-free!


I made a variety of cards using some of these stickers and let me tell you... its delightful to just stick the sentiment on top of your finished project :) I love the variety and quality of these a lot. Let me show you what I created...
I had to make a summery card for this sentiment sticker and what could be better than Popsicle :) On a watercolor panel, I stamped the Popsicle and did no line water coloring. Adhered this panel on patterned paper and stuck the sticker on top. I have used Good Things - Clear Stickers, Sweet Cravings and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

Those coffee cups go perfectly with this sticker. All I did was use a color palette for the cups. Masked and stamped the cups and water colored them. A splatter of white and adhering of the sticker on top.


I love water coloring, So the Christmas card had to be water colored too :) I stamped the holly in Distress inks and water colored them for some depth and details.To finish I adhered the sentiment sticker on top. I have used Merry - Clear StickersLayered Holly and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

For this card, I decided to use these gorgeous new Face stencils. Kept it simple by letting the beauty of the stencil shine. Followed neutral tones with pop of color with those butterflies. Sentiment sticker was stuck on white card stock and then cut to be adhered on the card. I have used New day - Clear stickers, Faces: Wistful - ARTplorations Stencil, Winged Things

For this card, I wanted to add color through the sentiments. So I inked a white card stock with different colors of inks, adhered the sticker sentiment and cut them out. On the card base I stamped the floral stamp. Did a white splatter and arranged the colorful sentiments on top. I have used New day - Clear stickers, In bloom: Classic Cala Lillies


I had fun playing with these. I think these CLEAR STICKERS are a must have :)
Hope you liked my creations too. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment