Thursday, May 23, 2019

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Vellum wonder!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today again, I am playing with the newest stamp club set "Bloomdala Bliss"  Like last time, this time too I decided to use these stamps to accent the die cuts but in a different way. A simple and a quick design :) Let me show you...




preview-BloomdalaBliss  preview-newday
preview-perchedbird

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea and a great way to get '2 for 1'! Love the beautiful results Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two for the price of one, love these Deepti!

    ReplyDelete