Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Spellbinders - PA Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection

Hey friends! I am back with Spellbinder's goodness. Today I am sharing their newest Designer PA Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection If you love calligraphy, these designs will amaze you :) I am showcasing the following sets from this collection...Hi Clear StampShapeabilities Booklet Binding Etched Dies Set 

Here is what I created... For this gorgeous stamp, I had to keep it simple and make the sentiment shine. 
So I heat embossed the stamp in gold and then water colored the panel and did some texturing using an alcohol wipe. I also used some Delicata gold Ink and swiped it along the edges for gold details. I then added a sticker sentiment strip from Spellbinders Watercolor Card kit of the month


For my second card, I wanted to keep the design subtle and the card simple. So I took kraft card stock panel for my card base and did some watermark stamping using floral stamp set from the Spellbinders Watercolor Card kit of the month. I then die cut the frame in kraft and the inside of the frame from patterned paper from the same kit. To finish I added the sticker sentiment from the same kit :)

These are two unique designs and I had so much fun playing with these :)
I hope you enjoyed my creations, don't forget to check the PA Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection and Spellbinders for all the amazing products and inspiration. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are Awesome deepti and the first one.. stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grogeous designs Deepti, love the bold textured background and the gorgeous window of flowers is so very sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two terrific cards Deepti! The first has a regal look to it and the second is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Deepti, love the gorgeous colours in the first one with the shimmery gold, so pretty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow.. Deepti, these are stunning and so unique, I love the first one so much!

    ReplyDelete