Tuesday, July 9, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - July 9th 2019

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for July 2019...

For my card I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the flowers and leaves. I then arranged the images along the diagonally opposite edges and adhered them with some foam tape. For the sentiment, I used a sticker. I did simple solid coloring with Sharpie markers. I also accented the card enamel I have used Bloom DoodlesGood Things Clear Stickers

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. Love the pop of this marvelous flower creation - TFS Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design Deepti, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY coloring on those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deepti, you are an inspiration! This card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bright bold blooms Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bold colors on this card - very striking

    ReplyDelete