Friday, September 27, 2019

STAMPlorations Festive and Joy Special Release 2019

Hello friends! Today over at STAMPlorations, we have a "Festive and Joy Special Stamp Release" Me and teamies have loads of Christmas inspiration featuring the sets "Festive" and "Joy" along with some other sets. I love the font style in these sets. These are sentiment only sets and can be combined with any of the other sets or you can make cards just by using them :)

Every Release has its prizes...
Prizes: one winner of a $15 gift code and one winner of her choice of any in-stock 4x6 Shery Russ Designs stamp set.
Winners randomly drawn from comments left on the post and designers' blogs.
Commenting from September 26 to October 8. Winner announced on October 10 in the September winners post.


Let me show you the two sets...

I created cards featuring the "Festive" stamp set...
This one is pure embossing, I embossed the sentiments on a kraft card stock and added the embossed ornaments on top in traditional Christmas colors. I used Christmas Baubles and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
This is another clean and simple card with traditional Christmas colors. I embossed the images and the sentiment in gold and added a hint of water color. I also used Kathryn and ChristmasCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
For my final card, I went with cool blue and silver. I embossed some sentiments while I stamped some other with tone on tone stamping. To finish I embossed snowflakes and added holly stamp on top. I used Christmas Baubles , Snow much and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies


I hope you enjoyed my cards, don't forget to leave a comment and stop by STAMPlorations Blog to hop along. Thank you so much for your comment :)

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that embossed card with the baubles. Very opulent. The silver and blue is also very striking. Beautiful makes Deepti. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love this work here Deepti - I do love the babbles hanging there - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS! I love the gold of the first one! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made these sets sparkle Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all wonderful, Deepti ! The first one as a Chinese look with the gold and red colours and the ornament make me think to lanterns. Also love the other two with their great CAS designs. Beautiful showcase of these two new stamp sets. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I especially like how you mixed the open and solid words for the gold background -- and those ornaments look gorgeous on top of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all three of your cards turned out fantastic...I love them all...well done and ts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card designs always bring a smile as well as an
    "ooh and ahh" from me; they are spectacular. I really
    love the wreath card ... a lot!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards. I like the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so fabulous!!! I really love those last two; simple and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely creations - love your first card - the gold and red are the perfect Holiday color combo)

    ReplyDelete