Tuesday, September 17, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 17th 2019

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my third Inspiration project for September 2019...

Here is another one of the anniversary cards I decided to make. I die cut a watercolor card stock panel. I then heat embossed the floral images and watercolored it. I also added some gold splatter to finish my card. I have used used WoodedCrazy Double Running Stitch Nesting DiesFluttery [for sentiment] 

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant looking with the gold embossing and splatters. I love the rich background and the rose blooms in the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a rich combination of colours Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolored background for your gold heat embossed flowers and gold splatters. Stunning card, Dee. TFS Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card with the water colored background and adding the gold...well dne and tfs

    ReplyDelete