Tuesday, December 10, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - December 10th 2019

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for December 2019...

I went with a clean and simple card and this time I picked kraft card stock for the base panel. I die cut the rectangular frame with white card stock and stamped the flowers all along the border and colored them with pencils To finish I added the sticker sentiment. I have used The Birds and The Blooms, Birthday Word Art Clear StickersCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and Prisma Color Pencils


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The frame is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framing of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is festive and fabulous Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and celebratory. The sentiment and framed flowers add such vibrancy to the card. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers were such a pretty choice to add to this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and happy card! I love the sweet colors and how you created the floral frame to highlight the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty background. I would never have thought to put a kraft panel in front of it, but it works! Wonderful card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete