Tuesday, December 31, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration - December 31st 2019

This is the last Inspiration Post of the year and I want to thank you all for your constant support and appreciation towards my creative endeavors. Also big thank you to Shery for being our amazing boss. This year brought big changes in my life and all was for good. I am thankful to God for blessing us. Hope the New Year brings you love and success!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Today's STAMPlorations Inspiration post like always is to inspire your creative side using STAMPlorations products... We have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my final Inspiration project for December/ the year 2019...
I had to design the new year card :) To make this card, I die cut few balloons using colored card stock. I then heat embossed the mandala with Pearl embossing powder on each of these. I took a grey card stock for base panel and adhered all the balloons over it. I added some pearl splatter. To finish I die cut the year 2020 using glitter card stock.  I have used Numbers Plate dieKathryn's Big Wishes Coordinating DiesBloomdala bliss

Here is a closeup into card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. Wonderfully celebratory card! I love the pops of vibrant color against the gray background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly looks like a celebration. Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and the silver glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and colorful!! Happy New Year!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors Deepti, this is festive and fun! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy New Decade to you my friend, may it be as amazing as you are!

    ReplyDelete