Tuesday, June 30, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - June 30th 2020

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my final Inspiration project/s for June 2020...

I started out by simple stamping of the leaves to build my panel. Once that was done I decided to die cut a focal frame. the negative die cut was used for sentiment and the positive die cut was used for the other card :) I adhered this piece on striped patterned paper. I used LeafyRomantic Expressions - 3 and Pierced Curly Frames/Tags Nesting Dies
Here is the duo together...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration-I like the soft color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy seeing a "two-for" and these are so lovely. So like what you did with the leaf stamping. The variety of colors are so cheerful. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and a great 2 for 1 idea Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! I really love the use of black in each of the cards!

    ReplyDelete