Monday, June 8, 2020

STAMPlorations Sticker Monday - June 8th 2020

Hello friends! I am back with the special "Sticker Monday" posts. I will be sharing various styles of cards and also various ways you can use the Clear Stickers on your cards :) I am so loving the stickers. Every month, we'll draw one lucky crafter to win a $15 gift code -- randomly drawn from all comments left on the Sticker Monday posts at the STAMP blog for the month, as well as from my blog.

Today I am sharing cards where I combined stickers and shaker cards :). I have featured "Happy Happy - Clear Stickers" 
Let me show you the cards I made... For these cards, I wanted to create shaker cards using three different dies. Making Birthday cards is usually my top priority because they are my most used cards :) The font of the sentiments on these stickers is just gorgeous and I wanted to use them. I wanted to use the stickers as a part of the shaker element.
Here is my first card...
I also decided to use dies that would define a birthday and celebration. So I picked Cupcake, balloon and Gift box. Aren't these cupcake dies fun. Love that layering makes them so fun :)

Here is my second card...
For all my cards, I wanted to work with patterned papers and die cutting in harmony. To pick the right combination I usually get cues from the patterned paper set. Like pick a few sheets from one booklet. Or you can pick one paper and take cues from that and pick papers that would match colors on the one you picked.

Here is my third card...
Besides combining patterned papers and making shakers. I also stamped some images like hearts, leaves and flowers on my cards.

I hope you like the cards I created and that I inspired you to try stickers on your projects.

Besides the stickers, I have used the following Cupcake Builder #2Gift Builder #1Kathryn's Big Wishes Coordinating Dies and Frames and Flowers Golden AutumnMocha SwirlSunshine Yellow - ShakerBlends along with a few patterned papers that I have been hoarding ;)
preview-happyhappy  cutplorations-kathrynsbigwishes preview-DAIFramesandFlowers
preview-cupcakebuilder2 preview-giftbuilder1


shakerblends-goldenautumn shakerblends-mochaswirl shakerblends-sunshineyellow
Thank you soooooo much for all your lovely comments. Love reading them!

17 comments:

  1. Shakers are my favorite type of card and
    these are all just adorable! Can't even pick
    a favorite. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty set of shaker cards! I really love the cupcake design too! Fabulous dies and sticker sentiments, and I love the ShakerBlends you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing creations!
    I love the effect of putting the sticker
    on the shaker window-brilliant! Thanks
    for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute shaker cards! These are fun Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shakers on
    your darling cards
    and the stickers fit
    nicely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the shaker cards Deepti...especially those cupcakes are darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shaker cards are so cute, Deepti! I like how you used the stickers! The circle one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Deepti.... they all are super fun snd festive birthday cards!!! Happy Birthday STAMPlorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute idea and beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite sticker sentiment set! I LOVE the shakers! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the design to the shaker cards. I really like the layered and grouped look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used te stickers in the shaker windows!! Such fun, fun cards!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! What a great idea to use up scraps... now a cupcake please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these shaker cards with the cute sentiment stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the patterned paper and the stickers. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you used the stickers for these cute shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great design of shaker cards, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete