Monday, June 28, 2021

STAMPlorations 8th Birthday Blog Hop - Day 1

Yay! and welcome to STAMPlorations 8th Birthday celebration Blog Hop! I am so happy for Shery and wish her many more years of success. I am super excited as STAMPlorations is releasing three new stamp sets illustrated by me as a part of Blossom Sprays series.  What is even more fun is the fact that these sets are available in three amazing Birthday Bundles that are packed with goodness of crafting. You can find the details of these HERE.

Today we are featuring the Birthday Bundle #1. I made a couple of cards featuring the goodies in this bundle and also combined this with a previously released stencil :) Let me show you my cards.






Prizes

- one (1) winner of a $75 prize code randomly drawn from current store mailing list subscribers

- one (1) winner of a $25 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMP blog and designers' blogs)

- one (1) winner of her choice of birthday bundle randomly drawn from the birthday linky

- several surprise prizes in the form of prize codes and products

Event ends July 8. Winners announced on July 10. 


Hop along for a chance at the prizes, HERE. Let me know how do you like my newest illustrations :) Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. 

23 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I love both the flowers and the wonderful backgrounds. I LOVE this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and I LOVE the backgrounds on both cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty! Love that flower. I just bought a stencil and it might be the one on your first card. I'm going to have to check. I'm new to stencils. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. I love the stencils I have gotten from Stamplorations and love using them like you have here on these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new sets, Deepti! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both stunning, Deepti. Always love
    your fabulously colored pieces of art. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've used the die to create the background. As always, your painting is fabulous. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background and gorgeous floral coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects. Love the gold embossing and so beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring technique is always spectacular and these are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so beautiful that they take my breath away. I love the floral design against that die cut background so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the release of your new stamps, gorgeous colouring of the florals and designs of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful coloring on your cards! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card for Day 2. The colors you used are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful floral design on these pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely cards, Deepti! Your floral creations are always so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautifully coloured card for Day 3!

    ReplyDelete