Tuesday, June 15, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - June 15th 2021

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my Inspiration project for June 2021...
I have been making a lot of Distress Oxide ink backgrounds paired with stencils and here is another one of them. To add more interest on that artsy background I added stamped and water colored cupcake  I used Aperture Slimline Stencil, Confetti Circles Stencil, A Snarky Birthday to you and Balloons and Banners [for sentiment]
Here is a close up...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment