Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday wishes from a friend...

This card is inspired by this week's Retrosketches #57 :) this sketch had two upright and one inverted element.

        

My inspirational sketch is-


I got inspired to create an image of a girl somersaulting to wish u birthday. This is in coordination with the sketch :) to create this I hand drew the image of a girl, hand cut it and colored it using my markers.

I stuck them on the card as per the sketch and stamped the sentiment.

Hope u enjoy my card :)

6 comments:

  1. So in love with this, Deepti!! What a great interpretation of the sketch you came up with. Very creative. Wait, I just re-read your post, you hand-drew these? Even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kelly for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card. Love how you interpreted the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing card.. I have been going through all your posts.. Amazing talent.. I loved the pencil sketch of the do you made for your neighbor.. Keep churning out more.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nithya :) for the comment n becoming a follower :) I am honoured :)

      Delete
  5. Superb creativity sure must feel special to receive such hand made card on your birthday!!

    birthday party

    ReplyDelete