Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Miss you...


My "Miss you" card is inspired by the colors at Color Q challenge this week. Also, I took inspiration from N@Ali's card sketch. Since, N@Ali is stepping down from Color Q :( this card is my dedication to her ever amazing creations :) I have always admired the simplicity of her cards :)



To make this card, I used my Hearts -Rub on stickers which have the same colors as from the challenge, fuzzy cut them and used foam adhesive to place them on card stock. Added sentiment and white ribbon.

The challenge colors at Color Q challenge #183 are -



Hope you enjoy my card.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card, Deepti, love the boldness of the colors! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete