Thursday, April 4, 2013

Twigged...


My "Twigged" wall decor is my entry for the Moxie Fab World's - Handmade Home Decor - Fall week challenge :)



The first picture of a wall decor is an up cycle crafty creation. To create this, I have used an old frame the glass of which had once broken. I have used twigs that I collected at a metro park and colored paper for origami butterflies.
The twigs that were painted with acrylic paints n coated with gloss varnish which gives this wall decor a perfect look. This wall decor is an ensemble of twigs n paper in the right manner n right style.

I hope you enjoy my creation :)

8 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! I love this! Love the up cycled project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! I SO HOPE YOU WIN! I love this! Great great idea! And it's beautiful! Great home decor piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so unique and 'green' too! I love the shine of the background and the gorgeous colours of the butterflies and the twigs look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a treatises and I love how you created such a work of art with the twigs. I have been saving a bunch of twigs and now I know how to put them to use. Thanks for this inspiring project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to upcycle! I try to reuse as much as I can too!

    ReplyDelete