Friday, November 6, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020!

Hello friends! I am super excited to be a part of "25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020" an annual event organized by fabulous Tracey McNeely of In my creative opinion. This event is very popular... not only will it inspire your Holiday tag making spirits but also will give you a chance at loads of prizes from the sponsors. 



I am here representing STAMPlorations who is one of the Sponsor of this event. I made a couple of tags featuring the stamps and dies from STAMPlorations. Let me show you my tags...


For my tags I have used Warm Hands warm hearts, Festive and Manila Tags Nesting Dies I kept my tags simple by stamping the sentiments completely on one tag background and partially on the other. To add more interest, I stamped and fuzzy cut the stockings image, I even did mirror stamping of the stockings 




Hope you enjoyed my fun Holiday Tags! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love

Last but no the least. To make the event even more amazing STAMPlorations has select Holiday/Christmas themed products are 10% to 20% off instantly and they are all found HERE. Use my code mentioned below for additional 20% off on already discounted products :)




20 comments:

  1. Nice fussy cutting on these tags. Love the stockings. It reminds me of a nice warm fire.[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet stocking tags love your art here! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the old fashioned stocking hanging. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tags with these cute stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun tags! I love those stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable stockings and love the text backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! Very cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tags, love the stamped backgrounds you created! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stocking are darling. Love both of
    the versions. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are so much fun! I adore the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags turned out amazing love the stamps and dies that you used for them and love how you did the mirror stamping of the stockings they are some beautiful tags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea for a tag. I like the look of both and the small changes to make the differences.

    ReplyDelete