Tuesday, November 10, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 10th 2020

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 


Let me show you my second Inspiration project for November 2020...
This card features went with a slim line card, I took a colored card stock, did some partial stenciling in white. Masked and stamped the lemons on a white card stock and fuzzy cut the edges. I then adhered this on the base panel. to finish I added the sentiment. I used Aperture Slimline StencilLayered Citrus

Here is a close up into my card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Deepti, I love how 'fresh' these colours look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color useage. Great masking to great the group.

    ReplyDelete