Thursday, November 12, 2020

STAMPlorations Spotlight - November 12th 2020

 Hello friends! I am back with another spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. I am always thinking about making simple, quick and easy to mail cards. Christmas is one of those times when I like to have simple and flat one layer cards that can easily be sent :) The Holiday Typografia stamps come in handy for these kind of cards and on top of that I just love these stamps :) I think they are a must have! Let me show you what I made...

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Great look at how to create the backgrounds. I like the ideas for stencil use.

    ReplyDelete