Thursday, November 26, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Color Revelations - Day 9 and STAMPlorations Spotlight feature

Hello my dear friends :) I am back with another Christmas card as a part of my 25 days card series. Just a reminder, I will be showcasing a Christmas card using a Christmas Color Palette that I have on my Pinterest Board Called "Christmas Colors". Today I have combined my Christmas series with the STAMPlorations Spotlight feature

"25 days of Christmas Color Revelations"

GIVEAWAY... to enter the giveaway leave a comment on any and/or all of these posts and by the end of 25 days I will draw TWO winners to receive the following Christmas Stamp sets designed by me "Christmas Bell Medley" and "Santa is here" respectively

My day eight card is inspired by colors in THIS pin. 
"Sweetie-Pie" by OrangePinkBlue brown, pie, red, sweet, yellow #colors:

Here is my card...
To find out how I created this card, please headover to STAMPlorations blog, HERE...
I have used Joyful set and Vignette: Christmas Block to make this card.
stmp1075.jpeg  stmp1073.jpeg
    
That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. 
Happy paper crafting! 

Stay tuned for more inspiration tmrw. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !!

18 comments:

  1. Deepti this is wonderful! Your colors are so warm and pretty, it's just splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this festive creation and saw the technique at Stamploration! Thanks for sharing! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...the snowflakes look so beautiful against the warm colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card..so beautifully sponged background! The white as well as golden embossing looks gorgeous! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning ! I didn't like the colourcombination until I saw it on your card ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the bright colours and your fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful these colours ! Although I use them aften as autumn-colours... Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colors! Love the design and I LOVE the dashed lines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--fab card with a fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a warm, rich color palette; wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deepti, this is so beautiful!! Love the colors.. Looks great!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you have used here and the faux stitches. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this design. And I didn't realize you were doing this series. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rich and warm and just delicious, Deepti! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colors that surprisingly work great for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful emboss resist and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, how do you keep the base layer so clean?! I often end up with inky fingerprints or splodges when I try to create an inky OLC and CAS card Karen x

    ReplyDelete