Monday, November 23, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 23rd 2015

Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we have got more inspiration for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

At the end of the Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations blog you will find InLinkz which will be open until the November 5th and wait we also have prizes. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations (or your choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils). We will also be highlighting the best CASEs.. Sounds like fun !!

So let me show my third inspiration tag for the month of November...


To make this tag,  I used Dee's Artsy Impressions - Christmas Bell Medley and Mixed Media Elements stamp set. I die cut two tags, one forming the front and second the inside. On the front panel I did some distress inking, water splatter and mixed media stamping. Then I adhered the damask torn pattern paper at the lower edge. I stamped colored and fuzzy cut the poinsettia. I also stamped a twig and berries underneath the poinsettia. To finifh the tag I added a die cut foil leaft and wood veneer bird. On the inside panel I stamped the semtiment.


Head over to our STAMPlorations blog to get more inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning Deepti!! Love the sparkle on the poinsettia flower!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE this tag..the scripted background..the torn patterned paper...with poinsettia and the little birdie...soo cuteee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just stunningly beautiful! Love the color scheme - one of my faves! Love the birdie sitting in the flower - precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of red against the neutral! Looks fabbylous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, Deepti! Love the mix of elegance and grunge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - it's even a double tag. Gorgeous (I really love that B/W damask paper).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous mix of patterns and I love the gold leaf! Loving all the pretty sparkle on your Poinsettia, and your little bird is darling, too! So creative, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Deepti, this is STUNNING!! Beautifully layered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is just so elegant and festive! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So dramatic and elegant, Deepti! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no!!! I need more Stamplorations stamps lol! It's gorgeous Dee, love the inky mixed media look on this one Karen x

    ReplyDelete