Saturday, November 7, 2015

ATCAS #76 - Hero

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is very talented Anja and she has chosen the code word... HERO. Huge possibilities with this code word too :) I would also like to welcome our Guest Designer Gerrina of Gerrina's creative worldShe creates unique and artsy cards, you will always find a ton of inspiration at her blog :)
Our winner will win a stamp set from our amazing sponsor Create a Smile
I had so much fun creating my Hero theme card:). Here's my card...
To make this card, I die cut the alphabets hero multiple times (using MFT Little Lowercase dienamics) and layered them to create some dimension. I also die cut the heart (using CFS Shuffle Fri-dies) and layered it the same way. I also inked the heart and added wink of stella on it. I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the bird (using POD Robin) and stamped the remaining sentiment (using ME in my heart set) and adhered it all on a white die cut panel (using SSS double stitched rectangle dies)



Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

25 comments:

  1. Aaaw! This is so super cute Deepti! I love that little bird and the layout is fantastic! have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, Deepti! I love how you placed the heart and bird, who I guess knocked over the letter 'O'? Cute and clever! Thanks so much for adding this to our gallery over at ATSM, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just adorable, Deepti! Love the way you have used the alphabet letters and little robin and it works perfectly for Muse too. I will have to 'borrow' this fab design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that cute little birdie and the heart, Deepti!!! Such a sweet card!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, this is just charming! Love those layered letters and heart, and how you've popped that sweet robin in between. Great lightly colored base against the white panel too. Fun card! Love it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. So simple yet so eye catching. Wonderful way to do a Hero card without having to get into superheros.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card...just love your little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've split up the word and put the heart in the centre! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh really love your take on the code word. That O offset how clever and that little bird awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is the one in the DT-row that stood out for me; so crisp and CAS and such fun card! Think you made a stunning take on the cueword! Thanks for your kind words in this post, but your cards are an inspiration for me aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful take on the code word, Deepti! Fabulously clean and I love how you dropped the last letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow your blog disappeared from my blog list Deepti !!!... I signed up again !
    Blogger is playing up again! This is so super cute! I love the way you played with the sentiment! Great take on Ardyth's card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is just precious, oh my goodness!! I couldn't love it anymore if I tried!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the way you layered the die cuts...really adds great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so cute Deepti, fantastic design and lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, Deepti ... what a cute way to treat that sweet sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet! Love the story that you created here with the little owl replacing the o with the heart!

    ReplyDelete