Wednesday, August 19, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps feature and a Farewell!!

Well it's that day of my life when I have to say farewell and move on! About an year ago, I was incredibly happy to join this fabulous company "CAS-ual Friday's Stamps" as their design team and look how the time flies... my one year term is over!!! Perhaps, life goes on.

All I wanna say that it was one of the most amazing experiences for me to work for Michele :) She is an amazing leader, I love her stamp designs, very unique and so very RAD. I loved the awesome team of CFS and I am so gonna miss you all :( sob! sob!

But of course my farewell will not be complete without a card :) So here you go!
I have this pinterest board on Color Inspiration and this card is inspired by one of the palettes on this board :) and also by the fabulous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge blog. They are celebrating their 200th birthday bash and CFS is one of the sponsors.

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired me :)
I have a little tutorial on how I created it on the CFS blog, head on over HERE to check it out.

In the end all I want to say is that I hope I was able to inspire you in this one year :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

27 comments:

  1. So so pretty Dee, love the grey with pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your design here Deept! the repeated black sentiment on the brown and the beautiful layered die cuts!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Beautiful take on FMS sketch! :)
    Congrats on the 200th of FMS and I am surely loving this generous celebration!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Deepti ! Off to check CFS blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this Deepti! Your wonderful creations always inspire! have a lovely day! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you are certainly going out with a bang... your card is just gorgeous!! (personally I think they should have kept you on the team... you showcase the stamps to perfection!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a wonderful job for CFS Deepti and you will be missed! Your card is so pretty, love the repeated sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember being so excited for you when you joined this team and you have rocked every card you've made for them! You certainly inspired me to buy a few CF sets too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty, Deepti ... a gorgeous colour combo! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will miss working alongside with you. But you...., being so talented, you will be followed! All the best to you, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fabulous and Super pinned Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! The little pops of color against the dark background are a wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do such beautiful work.....I have enjoyed your creations on this team! This card is no exception! So cute with that heart music note tucked in with the flowers and the hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CFS will miss you, Deepti! Thanks for all the inspiration including this beautifully creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Design Deepti
    love that so many HUGS paper you design
    elegant and adorable card
    lovely to repeated but the idea wooww
    clever

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous farewell! I love your mix of dies with those beautiful colors! The "hugs" background is a lovely touch. Thank you for joining the celebration of our 200th at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And even more gorgeousness! The colors here are really spectacular. Thanks for all your support in the FMS celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really fun and adorable design!! Love that music note surrounded by the flowers and sequins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty Dee. Love the word stamped repeatedly on the background. The music note with the sweet flowers. Lovely colors combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't believe it's been a year already...time sure does fly by! Your farewell card is absolutely beautiful, Deepti! Your flowers are perfectly paired with the musical note 'heart' and I love your take on the sketch! Gorgeous color combo, too! You've done an amazing job on the CFS DT, and I'm sure you will be missed by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is stunning Deepti!! What a way to go out! I'm sure you will be very missed there!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are an inspiration, Deepti! They will miss you, I'm sure! Love these colors and the way you've used the sketch! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deepti brilliant card, love it and have all the makes for one myself, wahooooo. The colours you used are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love hoe you made your own BG and great color palette with beautiful blooms!!!

    ReplyDelete