Thursday, August 13, 2015

STAMPlorations spotlight - Ghosting

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 20th spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing a the step by step process for ghosting technique 
So, here's a peak into the finished card ...

I have used Floral Blissthe August 2015 Stamp Club set and Mixed media grunge set
FloralBliss-preview
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

14 comments:

  1. Love that grunge stamp Deepti! Your card is so beautiful as always. VERY pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Deepti, your bricked and spattered background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great design on this Deepti - off to check out the technique! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is simply stunning, Deepti!!! Love that great bg!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your tutorial and love it
    wanna try it
    awesome card as always my friend
    love that flower stamp
    see you around Deepti
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card... love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great technique. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fussy cutting. Love the shade you chose for the flowers and how you extended the bricks down to the white part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Your brick wall is so cool! I love how you placed the bloom and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for the photo tutorial ~ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work, Deepti! Loved your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning is a perfect sentiment! Love the fading brick and neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete