Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - Aug 4th 2015

Hello friends!! Today I am here for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps  feature post. For this post I created cards that focused on sentiments. CFS have some amazing collection of sentiment stamps with fabulous fonts and I wanted to make them the focus of my designs.  I am sharing the details on how I made these cards on the CFS blog! Click HERE to check it out.

Here is a sneak into the cards I created...
 and here is a peek into my second card... colorful one :)
I have used the Wait for itIn the cards, Wall flower, Snowflake splendor, Bold wishes and Shuffle Fri-dies to make this card, please head over to CFS blog, HERE for details

It was fun creating this card, I hope I was able to inspire you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

17 comments:

  1. Oh WoW!! These cards are great! The awesome one is truely AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW GF!! That first card is so totally awesome! Of course I popped over to see the finished card and had to come back to leave a 2nd comment! Really quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your cards over at CASual Fridays - jawdropping! Especially that first one - pure genius!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the peek, Deepti! Off I go to check out your amazing creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Going over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and so fun, Deepti! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are amazing, Deepti!!!! Love all the fun sentiments on the first!!! The strips of patterned paper on both cards really look great!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even the sneak peaks look amazing, I'm off to have a proper look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are Amazing! Gorgeous projects <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. great awesome card Deepti...I look there but the link go to all blogs...but I see here lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first card is seriously mind blowing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete