Monday, August 10, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration - August 10th 2015

Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we have got more inspiration for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

At the end of the Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations blog you will find InLinkz which will be open until the September 5th and wait we also have prizes. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations (or your choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils). We will also be highlighting the best CASEs.. Sounds like fun !!

So let me show my first inspiration card for the month of August...
To make this card, I did some no line watercoloring using my new set "Lotus love"
If you are interested in learning more tips and techniques in watercoloring, you can join in my class at Craftsy using this 33% off link  "Watercolor cards made simple"

Head over to our STAMPlorations blog to get more inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.


26 comments:

  1. That is a perfect set for the no -line technique - beautifully done, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve using your stamp sets Dee and this set looks absolutely fab as is this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lotus set that you used and your watercoloring is gorgeous, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fresh and lovely Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the soft watercolouring. ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing watercolouring Deepti. LOVE the pink and green together. And love your new lotus flower set. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lotus set is so beautiful Deepti. I can't get over how lovely it is... Your multi-leveled talents continue to amaze me! And this gorgeous card in those pretty pinks and greens is a real show-stopper. I love this one. Have a great Tuesday. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Deepti! Love those new flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Deepti! The flowers have such depth of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! I just love the effect the 'no line water colouring' has on the images. It makes them so soft and almost dream-like. You must be so pleased with these stamps and I bet they are popular. So many brilliant images and especially love the seed pod. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Deepti...your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Great idea to use the no-line water coloring technique, and I love your color combo! My stamp set is on its' way to me, and I can't wait to play :) Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're such a brilliant artist!! Stunning job with the no-line coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Deepti!!! First off... this flower is gorgeous, your card is spectacular, and of course perfectly water-colored!! I am still promising myself that class - maybe for my birthday?!!! I had so much fun chatting with Barb G. - I've tried to convince her to meet us in Ohio! One day, Deepti, right?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your lilies look absolutely wonderful, Deepti!!! What a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your flower coloring
    looks so dreamy and totally ADORABLE
    speechless cant write much
    LOVE THIS MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Dee, I really love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Striking and so beautiful, Deepti! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful watercoloring! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete