Monday, February 10, 2020

STAMPlorations February 2020 Release - Day 1

Its exciting time over at STAMPlorations as we have four new stamp sets up for a showcase. All simply amazing and the inspiration from Design Team will blow you away :) Today is the Day 1 of STAMPlorations February 2020 Release and today we are featuring a stamp set designed by fabulous Shirley called "Layered Vase" Like all of her other Layered stamp sets, I absolutely love it!

No release is complete without Prizes, so don't forget to hop along and leave comments. Commenting is from February 10 to 19. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs. Winners will be announced February 21

Prizes: 
- $20 Gift code to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs
- stamp set of choice from the new release to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs


Let me show you the stamp set Layered Vase and the cards I made...
One thing I love about the Layered sets is that they allow us to make quick and beautiful cards. I created two using the set in two different ways...
For this card, I stamped the upper floral part of the set. I then stamped the layered stamp on top. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added some enamel dots. Super fun and easy!
For my second card, I head embossed the line stamp image in gold, along with the sentiment on a water color card stock. I then water colored it. I would say again, I love this set.

Don't forget to leave a comment and Hop along, you can start HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. 


PS : The 4 new stamps are 10% off automatically until February 19 + use code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI for an extra 20% off

24 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Deepti! Really loving the first card and your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both stunning. I can't believe that they are the same set. It's very versatile . Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Both of your cards are amazing.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love the gold and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this set! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this set! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and coloring! I LOVE the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card designs with this set. I like the colors and the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of your designs Deepti, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't it have a beautiful artsy feel? You have showcased this set to perfection Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love these cards and colors - lovely layout of the stamp on the base as well TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple roses are my favorite. I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty cards! Love the colors! Great shading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo...so pretty!! I especially like the second one with the gold embossing! So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both gorgeous!! What a great idea to use just the top of the image to create a border along the bottom of your card! A great way to extend the usefulness of a stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to want this set for sure. I just love the freestyle look of them and every card done with them is gorgeous. I really like your inspiring designs you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty cards, love the soft look of the flower...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! Wonderfully creative to use the florals as a border. Such fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the style of this pretty set! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad I saw these on IG, Deepti! Wonderful use of this fabulous new set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful images and super colours.
    Your cards look fantastic.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two GORGEOUS cards, Deepti! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your amazing design and style!

    ReplyDelete