Tuesday, February 18, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration - February 18th 2020

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my third Inspiration project for February 2020...

I made a couple of Valentine's Day cards, sharing one of them. Clean and simple with some gold embossing, gold splatter and die cut hearts in shades of pink. I also added a gold stars washi tape. I used Funny Kinda Love and Clustered Hearts

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. Clean, simple and fabulous! Wonderful and playful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich looking with the gold splatters and sentiment. I love the pink hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of a card with the tiny hearts and the splatters....well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment! Gorgeous card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sentiment, adds just the right touch to your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete