Thursday, February 20, 2020

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Using tiny stamps!

Hello friends! I am back with another spotlight project for 2020 over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today I am focusing on making use of the tiny stamp images. I decided to use tiny stamp images to build a bigger image. I made a birthday card using a little floral image. You can make variations to the same by using other images like stars, butterflies, hearts or even snowflakes for a winter card. You can also build some other image instead of a balloon... like a butterfly or a big star. Possibilities are endless. Let me show you...

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this, what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use those tiny stamps, which I often forget about. Beautiful card. Thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete