Tuesday, February 11, 2020

STAMPlorations February 2020 Release - Day 2

Hello friends! We are continuing the release party fun at STAMPlorations Today is the Day 2 of STAMPlorations February 2020 Release and today we are featuring a stamp set designed by yours truly "Me" called "Leafy" I love leaves and greens, so I had to design a set that would include some of my favorite leaves.

No release is complete without Prizes, so don't forget to hop along and leave comments. Commenting is from February 10 to 19. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs. Winners will be announced February 21

Prizes: 
- $20 Gift code to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs
- stamp set of choice from the new release to ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs


Let me show you the stamp set Leafy and the cards I made...
I have created quite a few cards, will share more later. For my first card, I had to make an all green card. I heat embossed the leaves on a watercolor card stock and and water colored those. I kept it simple with sentiment and gold splatter.
Leaves don't have to be green always, so I experimented with a grey background along with brown and wine red water colored leaves. For the background I did tone on tone stamping with solid image leaf. Added some white splatter. I then stamped, water colored and fuzzy cut the leaves. Stamped the sentiment and adhered the leaves.

Finally, I would say these days I am kind of addicted to gold embossing. So I went with a completely simple yet elegant design. I took a patterned paper, Heat embossed the leaves on it and also an extra leaf on same paper and fuzzy cut it. I added grunge to the edges of the paper and layered it on gold card stock. Simple and easy.

I hope you enjoyed my creations. I thank my teamies for making such beauties :)
Don't forget to leave a comment and Hop along, you can start HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. 


PS : The 4 new stamps are 10% off automatically until February 19 + use code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI for an extra 20% off

23 comments:

  1. Wow what stunners Deepti....Amazing, creative and thank you for the fabulous inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on designing such a beautiful set. I'm loving your gold embossing, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is gorgeous! Love your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always fall in love with your cards, Deepti. They are always so pretty
    and usually elegant, just like these three. I love the 3rd one as I love
    the distressing as well as the texty BG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leaves are brilliant, congrats on another beautiful stamp release Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made such wonderful cards with this leafy set of images. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic stamp set and great cards...love the second card with the beautiful color....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning! I LOVE the first one! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you've used all of the leaves Deepti, these are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love leaves and this set is fabulous!! Each of your cards is so gorgeous!! I think I like the second the best with the wine colored leaves, but it is so hard to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are always so beautiful! Congratulations on designing your own stamp set, too! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards with this leaf set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous stamp design and stunning inspiration cards - absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The falling leaves are scrumptious - love love

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new "leafy" stamp set Deepti, and all of your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Beautiful! Love all of the colors and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look INCREDIBLE!! I hope that you love them as much as I do. You are really artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful leafy images, Deepti! You're a very talented designer of stamps & cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful set! I love the different kinds of leaves and the nice sentiments! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So wonderful cards. Love the leaves.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards, beautiful stamp set. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of your cards are simply beautiful, Deepti! My favorite is the one with wine-coloured leaves. It has such a dreamy feel to it. Very versatile stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete