Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fusion #19

This is my second post for the day... my very first CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Post is up, you can check it out by clicking HERE.

Hello friends!! time for another Fusion :) I hope you enjoyed playing along with our previous challenge. Our new challenge is amazing, I am sure we all love pink. Here's is ur chance to get pink !! Now let's see what will you make this time ;) Also, I would like to welcome our new team mate. I guess you all know her, coz she is amazing, Amy Tsuruta. So here's the Fusion inspiration n sketch for you...
FUSION is a very interesting, it gives us a photo and a sketch, so possibilities are endless with the freedom given in the challenge. You can just work with the sketch or just photo, in my case I went did Fusion. So here's my card...
To make this card, I masked the edges of the card, and Inked it with distress inks. Next I did some text stamping and some stencil stamping to build my BG, I also did some gold splatter . Then I die cut the vine and inked it with mint ink. I aslo heat embossed the jar on vellum. Finally I punched out some butterflies from metal sheet and adhered it all on card base. I am linking this up to the following challenges Cure for Monday Blues #29, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make your own backgroud and City Crafter Challenge #228 
 

There is a lot more inspiration available for you by our lovely team. Go and check out :) Also, for more details about the challenge please visit Fusion Card Challenge 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used : Ink- Distress Sugar Spun, Worn lipstick, Picked raspberry, Hero Arts Raspberry red, Vesamark; Stamps - Recollections Mason jar, Valentine script, Paper sweerties - You make me smile; Stencil - Crafter's workshop punchinella; Dies - CAS-ual FriDie - CASual Vine; Twinking H2OGold; Add a little dazzle Metal sheets

36 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be back on the team!
    Your card is amazing..I love that mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create the BEST backgrounds Deepti! love the butterflies in flight out of the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Dee, I love the background you created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! Loved the inked bg n vellum jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek pink! Gorgeous card Dee, love the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the butterflies escaping form the jar! Very pretty card Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Deepti! I love the butterflies flying out of the jar! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the way you can see the butterfly behind the jar.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lLOVE your pink background and the wonderful creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the butterflies behind the vellum. Fabulous take on the inspiration Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual, I am loving your gorgeous, vivid background! Pops right off the page~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love how bright the background is and the layers of stamping/stenciling. The butterflies are perfectly placed and I love the vellum jar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Just drooling at the way you made the jar!! Super Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink is my favorite color & your card is a stunning work of art, Deepti! You're so sweet to leave me all those comments--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo beautiful! The pink background is amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card. I love the color combination and especially the background design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the layers in this Deepti! Jaus FABULOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card...the pink background is simply stunning. Just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like how the butterflies become vibrant when they come out of the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, love that gorgeous pink background! Beautiful card with vellum jar!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow what a fabulous card Deepti, I adore that yummy pink bg ! I love how the butterflies look as if they have just escaped from the jar too...very clever ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah... That background! I love the vibrancy of the colors with the soft play of the vellum. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow... that background is just gorgeous! another super amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a really great and fun! Love the colors and the image. Have a lovely weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Deepti! Your background is amazing with your stenciling and stamping, and the pink is so pretty! I also love how you added the vellum jar and mint green vines...such a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!! That background is stunning! The rich pink color is so pretty! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card andI love that pink background! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that vellum jar and all the stamping combinations you did to come up with the background! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Do love your background you created and how the butterflies are flying out of the jar. Such a gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely BG you made Deepti and lovely use of the vellum with Jar...and nice add of the butterflies..I think you always made BEAUTIFUL card Deepti..never made a bad card...I love to hop again and again and dont think bad if I am not visiting you it cause I have two little boys and sometimes no time to do blog hopping but if I have time like today I will hop to all your card and leave me some love too...I am happy to know you through this blog land..may I ask you, would you like to Exchange our card..my one is not so spectacular like yours but I will try to make a special card for you...hope you answer my question sweety...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete