Saturday, January 23, 2016

ATCAS #80 - Red

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is very talented Doni and she has chosen the code word... RED. Huge possibilities with this code word too :) you can go with the red color or even something that reminds or signifies red for you. I would also like to welcome our Talented CAS Guest Designer Ardyth Percy Robb, you can admire more of her awesome inspiring creations on her blog Maskerade
Our winner will a $15 Gift Certificate from our amazing sponsor Happy Little Stampers
For me red signifies love so I chose to create a love theme card:). Here's my card...
To make this card, I stamped the pot and the stem (from MFT stamps) and colored these with markers. I then die cut the heart (using Nestabilities heart die) and alphabets (using MFT Little Lower case dies) and layered and colored these and adhered them to finish my card.

Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

25 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card, Deepti!!! And gorgeous coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, and adorable, Deepti! you were on my mind all day yesterday ...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this sweet card, Deepti! Beautiful coloring, and your CAS design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable design!! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and precious! Love the way you did the shadow under that cute little pot.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Dee, love the idea, so simple and classy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet CAS design Deepti! Love it! Have a lovely evening! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWEsome CAS design Deepti, had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfectly delightful CAS card Deepti, so cute!! Any baby news yet?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This design is great...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, Deepti ... that little heart flower as the 'o' is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my, this is so clever and sooooo cute, Deepti!!! Love it!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crisp, clean and so gorgeous! Colouring to perfection too.
    Love it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! Love this potted heart Deepti ... just the cutest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're always so creative, Deepti! This is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love. Love. Love. Love. Stunning colouring. xx Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, hope all is well with you, Deepti I love your sweet card and if only we could grow our little hearts in pots ! Such a clever card and as always beautifully crafted.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I deepti, what a sweet card, I love the little pot with the clever growing heart as always a clever and beautifully crafted card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete