Saturday, January 30, 2016

Guest Designing for Just Us Girls Challenge #328 - Wild Card Week

Hello my dear friends! It has been a wonderful month being a Guest designer for the awesome Just Us Girls Challenge .Every week in the month of January JUGs challenge blogs brought fabulous challenges that sparked my creativity and I so enjoyed creating with all the lovely ladies of JUGs :) Thank you sooooooo much JUGs for having me over, it was a fabulous one month.

The final challenge in January is for the Wild Card Week #328 - Tic-Tac-Toe which is being hosted by awesome Chris :)
For my card I picked the diecuts, stamps and flowers and here's what I created...
To make this card, I took a white card stock about 1/2 inch smaller in length than a regular A2 card and stamped along the upper edge with some flowers and leaves stamps (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Frames and Flowers and Wplus9 Spring blooms) Then I die cut the sentiment friends (using SSS Friends die) and layered it 3 times. and stuck it over the stamped images :) I also stamped the second part of the sentiment (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Friends and flowers ) right below the die cut sentiment. Finally I adhered this panel on a kraft card base and added some stitch lines to finish the card.

I hope you like it and will play along with us, HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

22 comments:

  1. So pretty, Deepti ... love the stacked sentiment over the top of those sweet blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see this beautiful card here and on my shelf, gotta say that it looks even BETTER IRL! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with me, you have truly made my day, Hugs Therese x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow This is absolutely gorgeous Deepti! Love the pretty flowers with the popped up sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome final card -- love those layers! Thanks so much for being with JUGS this month - It was our pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOve it ... every single bloom - gorgeous colors - and that fabulous friends die-cut!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dimension of the sentiment on this already gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! Love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Deepti! Great mix of stamps and die-cuts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness do I love this card!! Beautiful colors, beautiful stamping, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stamping & love this card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Deepti! I love the colour scheme you have used! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I just love how you designed this card, Deepti! The flowers and leaves are so pretty behind the sentiment, and I love your color combo! Great job combining your own stamp set with WPlus9...Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, my friend. The colours and layout are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty and different colors. Hope all is well in your household.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to end with a bang Deepti! This card is so pretty! Love the choice of colors and the faux stitching! Thanks for being such a wonderful guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, this is sooooooo beautiful, Deepti!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deepti, this is such a pretty card! I love how the flowers frame your built up, die cut sentiment! It was such a pleasure to have you create with us at Just Us Girls, and I hope to see your amazing creations linked in our future challenges! (HUGS!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! I love the sentiment across those pretty flowers. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so beautiful! I love the spray of flowers and the die cut "friends." Thanks for joining us this month as a Guest Designer at Just Us Girls. We have loved seeing your beautiful creations! Hope to see you in our gallery again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous Deepti. Love the simplicity and bright colours. Nice touch with your sentiment. It was simply wonderful having you as our Guest this month with your amazing talent. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete