Saturday, January 23, 2016

Guest Designing for Just Us Girls Challenge #327 - Photo Inspiration Week

Hello my dear friends! I am super excited to be the Guest designer for the awesome Just Us Girls Challenge for the month of January 2016. Every week JUGs challenge blogs brings a unique challenge to spark your creativity. It is full of fun and creative inspiration. 

The fourth challenge in January is for the Color Week #327 - Photo Week which is being hosted by awesome Sharyn :)
I was inspired the colors and the nautical theme and here's what I created...
To make this card, I took a white card stock and die cut it SSS double Stitched rectangle dies I then stamped the lower half of the panel with Chevron (using Winnie & Walter V for Chevron set) I then stamped and fuzzy cut the anchor and life saver on patterned paper (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Anchored) I then adhered these with some foam dots and stamped the sentiment from the same set to finish the card.

I hope you like it and will play along with us, HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

16 comments:

  1. Very cool images and design Deepti!! Love the large chevron design at the bottom and the anchor through the life saver! :) Great take on the photo!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card, Deepti! The chevrons are the perfect back drop for your nautical elements and the colors are so striking! Love the stitched border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chevron die cuts -- great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bright blue chevron pattern, so striking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous card Deepti! I love those navy chevrons and that anchor is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific design Deepti, this is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful card and the sentiment. I'm going to have to check out the chevron set....love it. So happy to have you with us this month at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Deepti! I also have that chevron stamp set and wish I had pulled it out! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool and graphic, Deepti ... a fabulous take on the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I love the big chevron and the anchor with the life preserver, so perfect with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the colors! I love what you did. The anchor is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your big bold blue chevrons. Great take on our challenge with your anchor and very appropriate sentiment. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those chevrons and the layout too! Super card! We are super tickled that you are with us this month as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card--love those bright, beautiful chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fabulous graphic card, Deepti! So glad that you are joining us as our GD this month!

    ReplyDelete