Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fusion #21

Hello friends!! time for another Fusion :) I hope you enjoyed playing along with our bright and bold sunflower challenge. Our new challenge is sure to make you happy. Now let's see what will you make this time ;)  So here's the Fusion inspiration n sketch for you...
FUSION is a very interesting, it gives us a photo and a sketch, so possibilities are endless with the freedom given in the challenge. You can just work with the sketch or just photo, in my case I went with the photo inspiration. So here's my card...

To make this card, I was inspired by the white daisies. I heat embossed the daises with clear embossing powder on a water color card stock. I also heat embossed the sentiment in black and then water colored it with Distress inks to create this scene. I am linking this up to the following challenges AAA Cards Challenge #23 - Water colors, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - WatercolorRetrosketches #135 - Pick your sketch (I picked sketch #47) and Keep it simple #50 - Three 
  

There is a lot more inspiration available for you by our lovely team. Go and check out :) Also, for more details about the challenge please visit Fusion Card Challenge 


I was sort of in a water coloring mode while making my DT card and ended up creating another one. 


To make this card, I clear embossed the canning jar on water colored card base. Stamped the hearts and water colored the card with distress inks. I am sharing this with  Catered Crop - Seeing red recipe SwapCurtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Smooch, Virginia's View Challenge #8 - CAS and Moxie Fab World - Cool Canning Jar challenge 
   Catered Crop Recipe Swap Button


Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)


Supplies used : Ink- Versamark, Distress Mowed Lawn, Vintage photo, Antique linen, Mustard seed, Chipped sapphire, Worn lipstick, Pumice stone ; Stamps - STAMPlorations - Bloom sketches, Recollections Mason jar, CAS-ual Friday's - In the cards, Beanstalk and Comfort , W&W The big, the bold and blessings; Some wood mounted leaft stamps from Studio G; Whisper Clear gloss embossing powder

46 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful cards Deepti.. daisy one is my favorite and hearts filled jar is soo cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. I'm stealing this card! Seriously. I must make it. I can't believe how lovely it is!! Which distress inks did you use to color the daisy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That daisy card is so amazing, Dee! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is really stunning!! What gorgeous flowers!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning sweetie! So wonderful it combines such great challenges! And it's lovely. Thanks for playing with us each week! cheers, Victoria- AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. The daisy card is simply stunning Dee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of the cards are real stunners!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my dear Deepti...you did it like a painter your flower card woooowww Its stunning I love the color there love love love its makes me look for 10 minutes how you did here and the second one also funtastic...you are really a stunner card maker...I LOVE YOUR CARD Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so lovely! That first one with the flowers just looks like a painting. Gorgeous!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh boy, that daisy card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful cards, Deepti! Love the soft background on the daisies card, and the jar of hearts is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic watercoloring, Deepti. Love what you did with those blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you never fail to fill me with awe at your talent and creativity... both cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. DIVINE inking, just breathtaking lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are just gorgeous Deepti! what a wonderful watercolor technique you used - beautiful works of art here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deepti this is jaw dropping GORGEOUS!! Wow the depth you created is amazing. Your jar of hearts is pretty cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quite some water coloring mood! These are both absolutely stunning. I really like how saturated your colors are--it's such a dramatic look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love both! Great watercoloring my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your watercolouring is superb Deepti, I am especially in love with those daisies, Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both your cards are just so beautiful Deepti ..I love the way you have created the background on the first card !

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are SO creative, Deepti! Love both of your watercolor creations! The shading is awesome around the daisies for the first card! I love the CAS style for the 2nd card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Watercolor” Challenge (and Virgina's View)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both fabulous cards Deepti, a wonderful designs - your white daisy are just beautiful........gorgeous watercolouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heaather xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards! Loving the way you've watercoloured the daisies and the shadow of the jar. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just WOW, your watercolouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow again Deepti,two gorgeous cards again. Love the water colouring ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Unbelievably beautiful watercoloring, Deepti! Thank you for adding your fabulous creation to AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow.
    Both of your cards are spectacular.
    The first one belongs in a frame, it's like a gorgeous painting!
    You know that I love mason jars, your second card is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have no words to describe this beautiful card. Shading created such depth that I feel that I can touch the flowers! The colors are beautifully selected. Words are too little to describe my delight. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are gorgeous, Deepti. Those daisies are stunning and really jump off the card from your beautifully coloured background. You really do have a talent with watercolour x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Two beautiful watercoloured cards Deepti! Especially love the masked and stamped daisies ... GORGEOUS! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are gorgeous! I love how you kept the daisies white against your colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are so incredibly creative, Deepti! Your daisies are so beautiful and so delicate, that I want to reach out and touch them! Really amazing water coloring on both cards...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my watercolored goodness! These cards are amazing Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful watercoloring!!! Love <3.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Two GORGEOUS cards, Deepti! Love your watercoloring on both! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both your cards are stunning Deepti - I totally love those beautiful daisies - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful water colored cards Dee. Love those daisies. The shading looks wonderful... also like the touch of yellow and green. The sweet hearts look perfect in the jar. Wonderful designs. Also, thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW, both cards are beautiful but I really love the first card. the Daisys are looking so beautiful with the fresh green leaves. Wonderful colored!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful cards! I love how the daisies look with the rest of the elements that kind of blend with the background more, they really stand out, and love the hearts in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  41. 2 lovely cards, Deepti--that first one is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful daisies! I love how you've painted them! Love the jar of love too!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is just gorgeous, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete