Monday, October 20, 2014

STAMPlorations Bi-weekly Sketch Challenge #22

Hi friends! Its time for a new sketch challenge at STAMPlorations Bi-weekly Sketch Challenge #22. This challenge ends on October 31st and the winners would be announced on November 2nd. We have a very talented Guest Designer Leslie Hanna joining us for this challenge. She makes amazing cards. You can check out more of her creations at her blog The Crooked Stamper

Let's get to the sketch and my card...
To make this card, I wanted to use the stamp from a new line of STAMPlorations called Bee's Knees - Rosebuds. These stamps are designed by our very talented Shirley Bampton. The stamps are so fab and trendy. So I started out by stamping and embossing the rosebuds around a lightly marked oval on a water color cardstock. Then I used distress inks to water color my card. Finally, to create a focal point, I drew an oval with white gel pen, stamped sentiment and added some pearls. I am entering this card to a few challenges - Crazy for CAS #55 - One layer and stampedCAS on Sunday #44 - Emboss itInkspirational #67 - Purple and Grey 
  
Be sure to check out STAMPlorations blog for some amazing inspiration by our lovely team and don't forget to play along.
Note: STAMPlorations has started a Bi monthly Stamp Club. This is very interesting club that you might wanna look into. Click HERE!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

Supplies used - Stamps: STAMPlorations Bees's Knees Rose bud; Inks- Versamark, Distress Pumice Stone and Victorian Velvet; Dies - Nestabilities Oval die

32 comments:

  1. Awesome effect with your water coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Deepti - love how you used those rosebuds for the sketch. Pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inky background for those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watercolor look!! So gorgeous!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely beautiful, Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So purty, Deepti. Certain to make Shirley proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm gobsmacked, this is fabulous! I love how you've created an arc of rosebuds, and I love the sponged background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Deepti! I love the way you used these stamps and the "blurry" background really makes the flowers pop. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Deepti, so much I love here. The background mix of colours with the lighter section looks like the sun is bursting though the flowers and the soft oval frame is a great way to use the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The white embossed rosebuds stand out beautifully against the watercolours, and the effect is delicate and elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful roses and I love that soft watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS! Love your watercoloured beauty Deepti!! Such an amazing design! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! what a stunning card... the flowers are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Sweet ...really love the purple color :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous card, Deepti! I love the rich purple with your soft background...such pretty rose buds...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh. The soft wash on your background is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beauty Deepti, Pinned for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The coloring is fantastic. I love the softness but the color in the background and those flowers just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goodness, this is breathtakingly beautiful, Deepti! I LOVE how you blended the DIs! Awesome way to showcase Shirley's great stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another beautiful one-layer card.. I can't say which one I like best... Love them all!!!
    Thanks again for joining at Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you are so amazing every card looks like a little painting amazing and awesome. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday and crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome what can I say otherwise. You are amazing. Thanks for joining again over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing use of the rosebud stamp, Deepti! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Deepti, gorgeous rose arch. Love it, ingenious use of the rosebud stamp! have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh dear...this is another WOOOWWWW that gorgeoous Rose again and purple again...Another beauty you made...I can stay longer not going to bed only jump to your lovely cards Deepti (it is 22:17 in germany LOL) I cant stop...I want visiting all...love this too my friend...you are really talented woman NO BAD card you made ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete